For those of you who have played Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii, you know that this is one of the greatest games of all time. Seriously, it’s incredible. This game manages to be complex and simple, and is fun for both casual and hardcore gamers. You are also probably aware that to obtain two of the games 120 stars, you have to play a timed mini-game that involves blowing up garbage. Well, this is one of the must frustrating things ever conceived. The problem is that the bombs take forever to blow up, and the 30 second time limit makes it nearly impossible to accomplish. To make matters worse, when you fail, the Trash Bitch robot yells at you for not doing it fast enough. Just like Sisyphus, you look back at the garbage pile, ready to blow up what remains, only to see that it has all returned. If Dante had been alive long enough to play video games, he certainly would have described this as the 10th circle of Hell. I can just imagine the fuckers who programmed this shit laughing their asses off, thinking about how many people would be screaming in frustration as they failed to complete this mini-game time and time again. While Super Mario Galaxy is without a doubt the best Mario game to date, blowing up trash is definitely the worst adventure thrust upon the gaming world.
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Red Dead Redemption Can Go to Hell
- Django Should Have Left the Chains On
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Welcome to the NHK - It's a Conspiracy!
- Classically Shitty: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Kanon - Faggy Anime Defined
- Black Butler, Blue Exorcist
- Fringe - Season 4
- Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (And Other 80s Dance Movies)