As you can see, the logo at the top of the page has changed once again. It’s the fourth banner featured at Awesomely Shitty. This stunning artwork was brought to you by Chaz the Silencer, the same genius who created the site’s second banner. He’s obviously a rock star, a sex god, and a pillar of humanity. Be sure to check out his blog to pay the man some respect. I really like this logo for a few reasons. First, the colors are fantastic. Second, it is unique and funny. And third, it features an example of something awesome and something shitty (with the shitty thing getting destroyed): Conan the Barbarian and Lucky Star. Well, I hope you like it, too, because you’ll be looking at it for at least a year. Hopefully, Awesomely Shitty will continue to be your go-to place for the worst reviews on the Internet in 2013!
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Your Wedding Sucked
- Lessons Learned from The Wicker Man (AKA Oh No, Not the Bees!)
- Classically Shitty: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- The Wind Rises
- Red Dead Redemption Can Go to Hell
- Django Should Have Left the Chains On
- Welcome to the NHK - It's a Conspiracy!
- Black Butler, Blue Exorcist