Well, it’s happened, folks. I’ve wasted five perfectly good years of my life working on this blog. I’d like to thank those of you who drop by and leave comments and/or hate messages on a regular basis. You know who you are. Without you, trashing shitty movies and anime wouldn’t be half as much fun.
To celebrate the big day, Mrs. Brik and I decided to go to Hawaii. We stayed at a luxurious private beach, drank the finest champagne, snorkeled off the coast, and ate the flesh of endangered species. I may or may not have participated in hunting humans for sport. Hey, you only turn five once, right? Might as well live it up.
As a treat for all of you, I have put links to the most popular posts of all time from the last five years. If you have already seen these, now is your chance to relive the magic. If you haven’t, please enjoy.
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade
- Fake Indie Movies (AKA Fuck You, Hipsters)
- Things I Hate About Assassin’s Creed
- Classically Shitty: Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Red Dead Redemption Can Go to Hell
- Your Wedding Sucked
- Conan the Barbarian – Probably the Greatest Movie Ever Made
- Michael F. Assbender is in Everything
- Reasons Why Predator is Better than The King’s Speech
- Okami is the Poor Man’s Zelda
- Avatard Me Up (AKA Everyone is an Idiot)
Let’s see if The Man allows me to go another year.