Justified has shown a great amount of depth and progression each year it has been on the air. The first season was largely plot-driven, but managed to utilize interesting characters to its advantage. It could be slow at times, but it was never boring. The second season improved on the first in various ways. The story became more character-driven, and each person affected the plot in their own way. Nothing felt contrived or forced. The third season managed to mesh what worked in the first and second seasons, and create something unique and memorable.
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Red Dead Redemption Can Go to Hell
- Things I Hate About Assassin's Creed
- Your Wedding Sucked
- Classically Shitty: Serpico
- Lucky Star - What Hath God Wrought?
- Classically Shitty: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Welcome to the NHK - It's a Conspiracy!
- The Wind Rises