Justified has shown a great amount of depth and progression each year it has been on the air. The first season was largely plot-driven, but managed to utilize interesting characters to its advantage. It could be slow at times, but it was never boring. The second season improved on the first in various ways. The story became more character-driven, and each person affected the plot in their own way. Nothing felt contrived or forced. The third season managed to mesh what worked in the first and second seasons, and create something unique and memorable.
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Your Wedding Sucked
- Lessons Learned from The Wicker Man (AKA Oh No, Not the Bees!)
- Django Should Have Left the Chains On
- Things I Hate About Assassin's Creed
- Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo
- Welcome to the NHK - It's a Conspiracy!
- Alias Season 5 (Bonus Alias Drinking Game)
- Conan the Barbarian - Probably the Greatest Movie Ever Made