As you can see, the logo at the top of the page has changed once again. It’s the fourth banner featured at Awesomely Shitty. This stunning artwork was brought to you by Chaz the Silencer, the same genius who created the site’s second banner. He’s obviously a rock star, a sex god, and a pillar of humanity. Be sure to check out his blog to pay the man some respect. I really like this logo for a few reasons. First, the colors are fantastic. Second, it is unique and funny. And third, it features an example of something awesome and something shitty (with the shitty thing getting destroyed): Conan the Barbarian and Lucky Star. Well, I hope you like it, too, because you’ll be looking at it for at least a year. Hopefully, Awesomely Shitty will continue to be your go-to place for the worst reviews on the Internet in 2013!
- 20 Awesomest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- 20 Shittiest Anime of the Decade (2000-2009)
- Red Dead Redemption Can Go to Hell
- Classically Shitty: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- I Liked The Hunger Games Better When It Was Called The Running Man
- Last Exile, X, and Serial Experiments Lain
- Lessons Learned from The Wicker Man (AKA Oh No, Not the Bees!)
- Alias Season 5 (Bonus Alias Drinking Game)
- If There Was a Video Game Version of Sucking Balls, it Would Be Called Halo.
- Classically Shitty: Citizen Kane - A Tale of Forbidden Love